What do we know about the New Democrats? They claim to stand up for working men and women, but their socialist policies have led to economic ruin and hardship where ever they’ve been tried.
The NDP has a track record that speaks for itself. They’re reckless, irresponsible, unrealistic, and worst of all, they believe YOUR money belongs to THEM.
British Columbia / John Horgan
Single handedly responsible for the downfall of the Kinder Morgan pipeline, which is vital to Canada’s economy
- Even Calgary Mayor, Naheed Nenshi, called Horgan “one of the worst politicians that we’ve seen in Canada in decades”
- Horgan introduced a crippling carbon tax
- No concept of budgets or fiscal management
- Their first budget promises billions in spending and introduces new taxes to pay for their promises
Several of Premier John Horgan’s top staff improperly deleted all of their sent emails for months, leaving confusion over publicly-accessible records
- Horgan defended his staff
Alberta / Rachel Notley
The NDP lack fiscal management skills and the ability to balance budgets
- Received income from oil, gas and investments that was $3.3 billion higher than they expected; still ran a $10.8 billion deficit in 2016
Introduced a reckless carbon tax right after being elected in 2015 promising it would bring a “social license” to build pipelines
- No pipelines built so far
- Depressed job creation in the oil and gas sector
- Increased gas prices, natural gas, groceries
Tried to force their Marxist ideology on school children
- Encouraged children to call one another “comrades”
Manitoba / Greg Selinger
- Like their counterparts, the NDP failed to balance budgets
- A record of wasting tax dollars:
The NDP has a record of failure and mismanagement. They’re extremists who put a smiling face on a deadly socialist ideology. They put big government first, and the people second.
They’re not fit to govern anywhere!
SIGN IF YOU AGREE!